Monday 20 July 2015

Random (Sing me a Song)

Sing me a song,
Though the time is so wrong,
When the world’s falling again,
And the Gods watching, in fear and in pain.

Sing me a song,
About the time I belong,
Of angles and rain,
Of celebrating life, nor darkness nor bane.

Sing me a song then,
When the Doomsday ends,
When justice prevails,
And the might of truth returns again,
In a world where the Knights of God's reign.

Since when we may last?
Living with a curse, a shadow cast?
When humans will grow a spine again,
And there will be Gods without fear and pain,
Sing me a song then.

Who knows the killer joke?
Miserable man wearing the mourning cloak,
And screaming with fear from his own self,
Choked by his sins and nobody to help,
Sing him a song then.

Sing me a song when,
Humanity rises again,
When morality thrives,
And the Knights of God's revive,
Sing for me then...













1 comment: